Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- Garcinia is known to slow down the body's ability to store fat, potentially enabling more fat from foods to pass through the body without being stored.
- Indian Bdellium has strong purifying and rejuvenating properties. It strengthens immunity and regulates the body's lipid level. The herb is also known to reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Gymnema leaves contain ingredients that reduce the intestinal absorption of glucose, stimulate the pancreas to increase insulin production and decrease sugar cravings. It also neutralizes any excess sugar present in the body.
- Chebulic Myrobalan purges impurities and detoxifies the body. It has a number of medicinal benefits, including improving bowel movements.
- Fenugreek seeds function as an appetite suppressant and give a feeling of satiety more quickly.
Tell me more:
For information on clinical research Click here