For Energy and Good Health
What it does:
Chyavanaprasha is a classic recipe with authenticate herbs that promote wellness naturally. It is a combination of five tastes including sweet, sour, bitter, pungent and astringent.
Chyavanaprasha can be consumed in all seasons, as it contains ingredients, which are weather friendly, nullifying the unpleasant effects due to extreme environmental and climactic conditions.
Chyavanaprasha is made in an Amalaki (Indian gooseberry base), which is the richest source of Vitamin C and antioxidants.
Himalaya Chyavanaprasha Helps In:
- Prevention of recurrent infections and debility
- Promoting energy and fitness
- Providing nourishment and wellness
- General Debility
- Respiratory Ailments
- Digestive Disorders
- Stress-induced Ailments
- For 2-5 years: 1/4 teaspoon (3 grams approximately) once a day.
- For 6-11 years: 1/2 teaspoon (6 grams approximately) once a day.
- For 12 years and above: 1 teaspoon (12 grams approximately) once a day.
- Dosage can be increased based on individual tolerance, or as directed by your physician.
Good to know
- Enriched with more than 30 herbs
- Delicious natural flavor
Directions for use:
For best results, consume half-an-hour before breakfast followed by warm water/ milk.
500 grams. & 1 kilogram.
The Himalaya Drug Company
Makali, Bengaluru - 562162
For Queries, contact:
Manager - Customer Care
The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali,
Bengaluru - 562162
Call 1-800-208-1930 (Toll-free in India)