Versatile cell health promoter
- Haridra is an herb that has a distinct yellow color and a pungent flavor.
- Its versatility in medical application makes it one of the most researched herbs of this era.
- Unlike synthetic drugs, Curcuminoids, a key ingredient in Haridra, work against any type of inflammation in the body by targeting multiple pathways of inflammation at the cellular level.
- Haridra also helps overcome allergic/ inflammatory skin conditions.
- The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of Haridra assist in preventing the progression of diabetes related changes in organs like the kidneys, retina, nerve cells and minute blood vessels in the body.
- Skin infections and allergies.
- As an antioxidant supplement in diabetes, chronic eye disease and other chronic inflammatory conditions.
Each capsule contains: Haridra (Curcuma longa) rhizome powder – 400 mg.
1-2 capsule twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
Note: Since Himalaya’s Pure Herbs are in capsule form, some children below 14 years may find it difficult to swallow them. For this reason, Pure Herbs are recommended for children ages 14 and above.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.