Dependable anti-nausea therapy
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- Sunthi has a unique flavor and is popular as an aromatic spice.
- Ancient traditional medicine, including Ayurveda, has prescribed Sunthi for gastric discomfort and digestion.
- Sunthi facilitates better nutrient assimilation, helps to overcome sluggish digestion and promotes gastric emptying.
- Gingerols, an important ingredient found in Sunthi, help overcome nausea and vomiting.
- Nausea and vomiting due to:
- Motion sickness
- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
Each tablet contains: Sunthi (Zingiber officinale) rhizome extract – 50 mg.
1-2 tablet twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Note: Since Himalaya’s Pure Herbs are in capsule form, some children below 14 years may find it difficult to swallow them. For this reason, Pure Herbs are recommended for children ages 14 and above.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
The Himalaya Drug Company
Makali, Bengaluru - 562162
For Queries, contact:
Manager - Customer Care
The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali,
Bengaluru - 562162
Call 1-800-208-1930 (Toll-free in India)